Transportul este gratuit pentru comenzi ce depasesc valoarea de 299 RON iar pentru comenzi sub aceasta valoare costul este de 15 RON.
Altra Superior 4.0 MEN's Trail Running Shoe
The Superior 4 takes an already lightweight, fast trail shoe and makes it even lighter. The upper has been completely redesigned in a wrap-around style for added security and support; the midsole features Altra's proprietary Quantic foam, while the outsole is now made of our sticky MaxTrac rubber. To top it off, the rounded heel and improved lug pattern are made to fly down the trail with ease and speed.
Seamless Engineered Knit Upper
Constructed with a seamless engineered knit upper the Altra Superior 4.0 delivers a supportive, secure fit and maximum breathability. The engineered knit envelopes your foot in snug support eliminating any discomfort from chaffing or rubbing with the seamless design. Cool air is encouraged to permeate the fabric to remove uncomfortable heat build creating a healthy environment feet can thrive in. A contoured tongue wraps around the forefoot delivering a slimline, snug fit that locks out dirt and debris. Altra's FootShape toe box encourages the toes to relax and spread naturally, whilst allowing the big toe to remain in a straight position. The FootShape toe box enhances stability during uphill climbs and downhill descents when out on challenging trails whilst creating powerful toe-offs to maximise performance. The traditional lace closure secures the midfoot for a locked-in feel that reduces in shoe slippage, whilst a hook and loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachments that prevent dirt and debris build-up underneath the shoe.
Altra Quantic Midsole
Engineered with the new Altra Quantic midsole the Superior 4.0 delivers superior plush, responsive cushioning at a new ultra-lightweight keeping you fast on your feet without compromising comfort. Constructed with inner flex, the grid-like groove pattern provides greater flex at a lightweight and with better protection. Ideal for the trail the multi-directional pattern creates an improved ride when navigating uneven and tricky surfaces. A fully cushioned zero drop platform places your forefoot and heel the same distance from the ground; the zero drop encourages a natural foot position and low impact landing protecting the joints and reducing fatigue. Completing the midsole is a removable stoneguard. The updated stoneguard are inspired by real human feet for a lighter weight without compromising protection. The skeletal structure follows the anatomy of the foot for protection in key areas and eliminating any unnecessary weight.
MaxTrac Rubber Outsole
Completing the Altra Superior 4.0 is a MaxTrac rubber outsole. Combining sticky grip and traction with incredible durability the MaxTrac rubber outsole will have you navigating the trickiest of terrain with ease as it grips and sticks like a boss. Canted TrailClaw lugs strategically placed along underneath the metatarsal provide additional traction for confident and powerful toe-offs.
- Seamless Engineered Knit Upper- Delivers a support, secure fit that is highly breathable and ultra comfortable.
- Contoured Tongue- Wraps around the foot for a slimline fit that locks out dirt and debris.
- FootShape Toe Box- Encourages toes to naturally splay for improved comfort and stability.
- Traditional Lace Closure- Secures the midfoot for a locked in feel.
- GaiterTrap Hook and Loop- Allows a strapless gaiter attachment.
- Altra Quantic- Plush, responsive cushioning at a new ultra-lightweight.
- Inner Flex- Grid-like groove patterns provide greater flex and improved protection.
- Full Cushioned Zero Drop- Forefoot and heel are the same distance from the ground for a natural foot position.
- Removable StoneGuard- Anatomically designed for efficient protection at a lightweight.
- MaxTrac Rubber Outsole- Sticky grip, traction, and durability.
- TrailClaw- Canted lugs placed underneath the metatarsal for additional traction and powerful toe-offs.
- Weight- 274 g.
- Stack Height- 21 mm.